Cloud Microservices Market 2018-2025
Cloud Microservices Market is Projected to Mask a Remarkable CAGR of 20.7% over the Forecast period.
- Primary research: Interviews of various industry experts and supplement this with the best secondary sources for each study. The break-up of primary research is as follows:
- By Company Type- Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 32% & Tier 3: 28%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives: 38%, Directors: 24% & Managers: 28%.
- By Region- North America: 27%, Europe: 22%, Asia Pacific:30%, Rest of World:21%
- Secondary research: Secondary sources and exclusive data and analytics with in-depth reporting.
- Data Triangulation: After gaining insights from primary and secondary research, the research team analyzes data about the latest trends and key issues in reference to each country and industry and present it in report.
- Consulting services
- Integration services
- Training, support and maintained services
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud
By Organization Type:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- IT and ITeS
- Retail and eCommerce
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
North America (U.S. & Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) and Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, North Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Market Size & Forecast:
The market of Cloud microservices is flourishing at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 20.7% over the forecast period. The market is estimated to reach at an exponential value of USD 2742.8 Million at the end of 2025.
Regionally, North America region dominated the market of Cloud microservices in 2017. In addition to this, high adoption rate witnessed in North America region for cloud microservices within organizations owing to their wide spectrum of features and functionalities. Apart from this, Asia-Pacific region is likely to post the CAGR of over the forecast period.
Market Drivers, Trends, Opportunities and Restraints:
- Upsurge in demand for cloud microservices architecture owing to its numerous features such as less development time, easy deployment, reusability in different projects along with integration with third-party services are believed to bolster the growth of Cloud microservices market.
- Overview of Main Industry Events and Analysis of Their Market Impact
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Estimating Market Access in Each Region and Implications of the Emerging Technologies in the Market
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- BCG Growth Share Matrix
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Reasons to Buy
The report will facilitate you to:
- Cultivate and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business tactics by understanding the trends molding and thriving the Cloud microservices market.
- Drive revenues by considering the vital trends, pioneering products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the Cloud microservices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by examining the competitive landscape and by evaluating the performance of various competitors.
- Recognize emergent players with potentially strong product portfolios and develop effective counter-tactics to gain a competitive advantage.
- Unify your sales and marketing labors by recognizing the market segments that present utmost opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
AWS, CA Technologies, Contino, CoScale, IBM, Idexcel, Infosys, Kontena, Macaw Software, Marlabs, Microsoft, Netifi, NGINX, OpenLegacy, Oracle, Pivotal Software are some of the major players dominating the Cloud microservices market globally.