Double Sided Tape Market 2018-2025
Double Sided Tape Market is Projected to Mask a Remarkable CAGR of 6.7% over the Forecast period.
Primary research: Interviews of various industry experts and supplement this with the best secondary sources for each study. The break-up of primary research is as follows:
By Company Type- Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 32% & Tier 3: 28%
By Designation: C-Level Executives: 38%, Directors: 24% & Managers: 28%.
By Region- North America: 27%, Europe: 22%, Asia Pacific:30%, Rest of World:21%
Secondary research: Secondary sources and exclusive data and analytics with in-depth reporting.
Data Triangulation: After gaining insights from primary and secondary research, the research team analyzes data about the latest trends and key issues in reference to each country and industry and present it in report.
By Resin Type:
Building & Construction
Electrical & Electronics
Paper & Printing
North America (U.S. & Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) and Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, North Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Market Size & Forecast:
The market of double-sided tape is flourishing at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 6.7% over the forecast period. The market is estimated to reach at an exponential value of USD 15.8 Billion at the end of 2025.
Regionally, Asia-Pacific region dominated the market of double-sided tape in 2017. Apart from this, Asia-Pacific region is projected to post the CAGR of over the forecast period due upsurge demand from automotive, building & construction, paper & printings and electrical & electronics from emerging countries such as India and China.
Market Drivers, Trends, Opportunities and Restraints:
Escalated demand for polyester and acrylic foam-based double-sided tape in appliances are believed to bolster the growth of double-sided tape market.
- Overview of Main Industry Events and Analysis of Their Market Impact
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Estimating Market Access in Each Region and Implications of the Emerging Technologies in the Market
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- BCG Growth Share Matrix
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Reasons to Buy
The report will facilitate you to:
- Cultivate and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business tactics by understanding the trends molding and thriving the market.
- Drive revenues by considering the vital trends, pioneering products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by examining the competitive landscape and by evaluating the performance of various competitors.
- Recognize emergent players with potentially strong product portfolios and develop effective counter-tactics to gain a competitive advantage.
- Unify your sales and marketing labors by recognizing the market segments that present utmost opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
3m, Tesa SE, Nitto Denko Corporation, Berry Global Inc., FlexCon Company, Inc., Intertape Polymer Group, Luxking, Saint-Gobain, Scapa Group Plc, Shurtape Technologies, LLC, and Lintec Corporation are some of the major players dominating the double-sided tape market globally.