Global Tankless Water Heater Market 2018-2025
With 6.7% CAGR, the Market of Global Tankless Water Heater is Anticipated to Grow at an Unprecedented Rate During the Projected Period.
Primary research: Interviews of various industry experts and supplement this with the best secondary sources for each study. The break-up of primary research is as follows:
By Company Type- Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 32% & Tier 3: 28%
By Designation: C-Level Executives: 38%, Directors: 24% & Managers: 28%.
By Region- North America: 27%, Europe: 22%, Asia Pacific:30%, Rest of World:21%
Secondary research: Secondary sources and exclusive data and analytics with in-depth reporting.
Data Triangulation: After gaining insights from primary and secondary research, the research team analyzes data about the latest trends and key issues in reference to each country and industry and present it in report.
Non – Condensing
By Energy Source:
By End users:
North America (U.S. & Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) and Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, North Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Market Size & Forecast:
The market of tankless water heater is thriving at an outstanding CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) globally. The market is estimated to reach at an exponential value at the end of forecasted period.
Regionally, Asia-Pacific region dominated the market of tankless water heater in 2017. Additionally, Asia-Pacific region accounted for 51.2% of the total market share of tankless water heater in 2017.
Condensing segment by technology captured the maximum stake in the overall market of tankless water heater in 2017 and is envisioned to flourish at a robust CAGR in near future.
Market Drivers, Trends, Opportunities and Restraints:
Tactical government plans and initiatives along with positive industrial outlook of various business sectors, are believed to be the major factors fuelling growth in construction and manufacturing activities in such emerging economies. These factors are projected to fuel the growth of tankless water heater market.
- Overview of Main Industry Events and Analysis of Their Market Impact
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Estimating Market Access in Each Region and Implications of the Emerging Technologies in the Market
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- BCG Growth Share Matrix
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Reasons to Buy
The report will facilitate you to:
- Cultivate and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business tactics by understanding the trends molding and thriving the market.
- Drive revenues by considering the vital trends, pioneering products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by examining the competitive landscape and by evaluating the performance of various competitors.
- Recognize emergent players with potentially strong product portfolios and develop effective counter-tactics to gain a competitive advantage.
- Unify your sales and marketing labors by recognizing the market segments that present utmost opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A.O. Smith Corporation, Bosch, Noritz Corporation, Rinnai Corporation, Bradford White Corporation, Rheem Manufacturing Company, General Electric, Havells, ATMOR, Stiebel Eltron GmbH & Co. KG., Kyungdong Navien Co.,Ltd., Haier Electronics Group Co, Ltd, Bajaj Electricals Ltd. are some of the major players dominating the tankless water heater market globally.