Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems Market 2018-2025
Ophthalmic Ultrasound Systems Market is Expected to Mask a Significant CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period.
Primary research: Interviews of various industry experts and supplement this with the best secondary sources for each study. The break-up of primary research is as follows:
By Company Type- Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 32% & Tier 3: 28%
By Designation: C-Level Executives: 38%, Directors: 24% & Managers: 28%.
By Region- North America: 27%, Europe: 22%, Asia Pacific:30%, Rest of World:21%
Secondary research: Secondary sources and exclusive data and analytics with in-depth reporting.
Data Triangulation: After gaining insights from primary and secondary research, the research team analyzes data about the latest trends and key issues in reference to each country and industry and present it in report.
By Product Type:
Ultrasound Bio-microscopy (UBM)
By End User:
Eye Research Institutes
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
North America (U.S. & Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) and Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, North Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Market Size & Forecast:
The market of ophthalmic ultrasound systems is thriving at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 7.9% over the forecast period. The market is estimated to reach at an exponential value of USD 5036.9 Million at the end of 2025.
Regionally, North America region dominated the market of ophthalmic ultrasound systems in 2017. Apart from this, Asia Pacific is projected to lead the market of ophthalmic ultrasound systems by the end of 2025.
Market Drivers, Trends, Opportunities and Restraints:
Exponential rise in prevalence of ocular disorders and diseases, robust development and acceptance of several ophthalmology devices along with rising healthcare awareness and emergence of middle class in various regions are believed to bolster the growth of ophthalmic ultrasound systems market.
- Overview of Main Industry Events and Analysis of Their Market Impact
- Executive Summary
- Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Market Size and Forecast Projections
- Estimating Market Access in Each Region and Implications of the Emerging Technologies in the Market
- Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
- Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
- BCG Growth Share Matrix
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Reasons to Buy
The report will facilitate you to:
- Cultivate and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
- Develop business tactics by understanding the trends molding and thriving the market.
- Drive revenues by considering the vital trends, pioneering products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by examining the competitive landscape and by evaluating the performance of various competitors.
- Recognize emergent players with potentially strong product portfolios and develop effective counter-tactics to gain a competitive advantage.
- Unify your sales and marketing labors by recognizing the market segments that present utmost opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Halma plc , Optos plc (Nikon Corporation), Sonomed, Inc. (Escalon Medical Corp.), Quantel Medical, Appasamy Associates, Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd., Micro Medical Devices, NIDEK CO., LTD., Reichert, Inc. and MEDA Co., Ltd. are some of the major players dominating the ophthalmic ultrasound systems market globally.